Friday, November 14, 2008

Sorry for the delay....

Ok, so we have not posted in a while...we have lost our camera cord so we can't download pictures~~ What is a blog without pictures!!!

Christmas is coming, and I love the season!! Family gatherings and great memories!! This year we are trying...TRYING...to convice Mom and Dad to fly out to the east coast with Hailey to spend the holiday's with us... I hope it happens!! I will miss the family Christmas eve with everyone and I am sure you will all miss me and coolgirl, but we will be out there soon. If they decide not to come then we will be flying out there the day after Christmas for a few days to visit...I hate to say it, but I hope they come out here....I have never had mom and dad visit me away from Oregon...wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Yule {b}Log said...

Good luck. I bet they go.