Monday, November 3, 2008

A Real Travesty (Literally)

Considering that all that read this blog probably already know that I was in the US Army as a UH-60 Black Hawk crew chief, so needless to say when I walked into my nephew's (Mason) room I was excited to see a poster reflecting military aircraft. My excitement sooned turned into sorrow as I notice that there were no, and I mean NO, Sikorsky more specifically H-60 Aircraft on his poster. So I feel I must represent my past and my passion here......These are a few pictures of a REAL helicopter, not a Bell or MD wanna be helicopter....... There may even be a picture a gooding looking guy for all the ladies out there.....ENJOY!!!! And don't worry, I will be sending Mason some posters!!!!









4 comments:

Kismet said...

I LOVE that pic of you!!!!!!

Don't worry, I showed it to Mason and he is thrilled with it and can't wait for his posters.


Love you.

~AK!

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't it be "A Real Travis-ty"

Great post.
Cool pictures!
Handsome Dude.

SuperDave said...

This totaly begs for a photo shop! Why do you make me? Ab Fab pix.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to show "all the ladies" the pic of you...I'm sure they'll all love it