Friday, November 14, 2008

Overjoyed!!!!!!

I just had to post that I am super excited for the following reasons:

1. Lisa has agreed to let HailEy come out for Christmas!!
What this means you may ask?!?
A. Travis gets to be with Hailey for Christmas!! Tons of presents
under the tree on X-mas morning..WOOHOOO
B. We get to decorate the tree w/ Hailey (I've already found adorable
ornaments (pre-teen "princess" and Hanna Montana and High School
Musical) :)
C. My parents get to buy for a 10 yr old! My Mom LOVES Hailey!
When Hailey left CT last time she made Hailey a little goodie back pack of
all sorts of stuff, from crafts to candy! She is SOOOO excited! And my Dad,
well, all I can say is that he ADORES Hailey; her vibrant spirt, her grateful
heart,and well; her love for video games :) My father is all
about giving the gift of technology :)


2. We are VERY VERY close to getting Bob and Shannon (Mom and Dad) to fly out for X-mas. As it stands now, my family has already been informed and have gotten TONS (ask Travis, he's been CC'd on every e-mail) of e-mails saying how they can't wait to meet them!!!

So, I guess it's only fitting to ask all of the family, HOW ABOUT CHRISTMAS IN NEW ENGLAND?!?!?!?!? TICKETS ARE STILL SOMEWHAT REASONABLE--YOU CAN ARE STAY AT OUR HOUSE!!!!! well, it may be snug--but, you know what we mean :)

4 comments:

Kismet said...

Oh wouldn't that be awesome?

I am so happy for you guys. Christmas will be memorable this year.

Since this is a 'first' Christmas for 3 of our grandchildren, we should probably stick around :)
But we'll be there for a wedding ..... sometime .... hopefully ......

Love you guys.

~K!

East<3West said...

I forgot that it's going to be first X-mas's...How exciting is that going to be?!?!?! Oh, I wish I can see the little girls faces when they wake up Christmas morning!! Do they know all about the holiday and the traditions?

SuperDave said...

I hope you get snowed in!

Yule {b}Log said...

We would LOVE to come. This year isn't the year though. I leave for Nicaragua the 1st part of January.

We really do want to make the trip and play with you guys.