Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Most of you all know, that last year was the first time Travis and I celebrated X-mas which meant; we had our own tree. Aside from the Oregon Ducks ornament that my Mom got for Trav (which she was soooo excited about) here are the other's she got:

This is a cute one, the ornament is a christmas tree:




Flip over the christmas tree and my mom wrote: "Our first tree, 2007, Jen and Travis". How adorable, she got us this as our "first christmas together ornament" :)
And this ornament...I think this is my Mom's most creative work yet :) She found out that Travis did not have any ornaments here in CT so she made this one because, as she says, "Everyone must have their first x-mas ornament on their tree". So here it is, a green glass ball ornamet upon which my mom wrote with a great gold pen, " 1979. Baby Travis' 1st X-mas". Ha, another adorable memento adorning our tree!!!




No comments: