Monday, December 15, 2008

Another Year without a Star

You may recall last year, we did not have a star or an angel on the top of the tree, instead we had an Oregon Ducks ornament (which we love--thank you Mom). Well, again, I've been embraced with the "star" again.....Low and behold, our tree topper........








Also, Thank you to my Mother for making our tree full of ornaments---she is the best when it comes to ornaments; it's a tradition she has and cherishes. So deserving in all that she does; a post is coming soon dedicated to her ornaments :) Love You Mom





2 comments:

Yule {b}Log said...

Welcome back and merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

You're most welcome, Jen!! I just love seeing all the ornaments I've gotten you over the years on your own tree now!

Trav, I'm so happy the duck came out on top (literally hee-hee) It IS a star!!

Glad you got your camera cord, Jen, so now you can post all the Christmas pictures. (I'm making you in charge of photos, girl!)

Bob and Shannon, this will be fun having Hailey here! It's been a few years since we've bought for a 10-year-old -- although I must say, I guess the Yankees table and chair set or rocking chair is out for Miss Hailey! Thanks for sharing your granddaughter with us this Christmas! I'll make sure Jen takes lots of pictures.

Karen