Saturday, December 20, 2008

Early Christmas

Today, around 10am I was shopping around at Rite Aid when my parents called and said they wanted to bring me something. So, I say I'll be home in about an hour and they say we'll stop over later. About 3 minutes later, my mom calls me back and says they are coming to Rite Aid to give me this "something". About ten minutes later, they come get me in the store and bring me to their car--My mother starts to explain that she wanted to get me something from her for Christmas and as she says, being a "good kid" :) So, w/ that said; they open up the trunk to their car and low and behold......


An awesome brand new Kitchen Aid Mixer was sitting there! I'm so excited! My mother knows I love to bake and bought me this knowing that I'd love it.
So, thank you Mom! You really made my Saturday morning and my Christmas! I am truly blessed to have parents like you and I am reminded of that every day! Love You!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how special!
Will you bake me something using that thing? :)

Anonymous said...

You will love it!
What a good girl you are. Now go make Travis fat :)

AK

Anonymous said...

Wait till y'all see the photo of the fruit tart Jen made for Christmas Eve. Wow!

You deserved the mixer, Jen!! Love you!

Mom