Monday, October 13, 2008

Little Man

So this is Tad and I am a blogger, not really, Coolgirl will do most of the blogging in this house. BUT.....since today is a special day I thought I would throw in my two cents...which is what my 401K has in it... :)

So, this is my nephew Mason (ok he is really my second cousin) he is the one of only two boys (his brother Timmy is the other) amoungst 9 girl's in the childhood family. Although I don't see him as much as I want, I would like to believe that one day I will teach him how to throw a curve ball.....Today he is 8, but sometimes I see him as 16........Happy Birthday Maso and I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!!!

Love You...Uncle Travis

Portland Beavers Baseball Game!















One year ago at "Smash"!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....How sweet was that post?
Thanks Trav.

Love you and can't wait to see you.

~AK!

SuperDave said...

You sound like you are in a 12 step program. Hello, my name is TAD and I'm a blogger. "Hi TAD". Cool pix, that was a great bball day. See ya soon.

Anonymous said...

What a great cousin-uncle you are!

Yule {b}Log said...

Okay. Now I really feel that all to fimular pull to go to this years smash. Blasted, stupid money.