Monday, October 13, 2008

Jen's Family

I know I've showed my family your pictures so I'm going to show you mine--just so we're all on the same page :) One day soon, you'll meet them!!!



Ahh, my parents; absolutely wonderful people and my role models!!!
My sister and her boyfriend Josh!!! Love them too!!!
And this picture of my parents, well--it's just adorable and had to post it!!
Mom and her girls!!! (notice the Yankee magnet, mom's a huge NY fan)

Dad and his girls....(we're all daddy's girls)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Lovely family. I can't wait to meet them.

Aunt Kimmy


www.kismet.blogs.com

SuperDave said...

Great photos! I feel a photo shop coming on. Let's see, which one? After all it's a target rich environment.

Yule {b}Log said...

I totally see the family resemblance! I can't wait to meet them. ...and when is that going to be again? I can't remember.