Thursday, October 16, 2008

In honor of SuperDave

Per Uncle David's "hinted" request, a new post is needed. I was shopping around my laptop for cool pics and found these! These are from when we went to the Int' Car Show at the Javitz Center in NYC. This car show takes place every Easter weekend and we all went this past easter.

Check out this concept Mazda...I thought the picture came out incredible, it looks like a cartoon car!


Next picture is Travis in the Smart Car--It actually really suited him :)


And then this, the grill of a Rolls Royce. I have never been this close to one and admire all of it's beauty and glory! Oh, did I mention, it's on my Christmas list; so please, don't all jump at once :)



2 comments:

East<3West said...

It just dawned on me--the back end of the Smart Car is being blocked by a man seemingly large in the abdominal region. That's my DAD.....(love you Dad!!!)

:)

SuperDave said...

I love the concept car. I also love oxymorns. Like country music, military intelligence, and my favorite, Travis in a smart car! Love ya Trav. Nice photo of the grill, very art-sy.