Friday, February 13, 2009

The Best Bond Ever

So, as you all know Shannon has spent the past week out here in CT. It has been absolutely fantastic! It has been such an amazing week of bonding with eachother and just plain old having a good time. On the first night, Travis and Shannon really had a good heart-to-heart. They made a fire, and sat for about 30 minutes in front of it just reminiscing of old times and talking about the future ahead of them (us, the family). I tried to play "paparazzi" and spy to cetch some candids--here's some of them.... The pictures do not do this moment as much justice though as a video would've....I had a tear in my eye watching them; they were just adorable, adorable, adorable!!! I only hope that every son has the love for his mother as Travis has for his and vice versa. It's beatiful....








3 comments:

Yule {b}Log said...

This brings tears to my eyes as well. I have often admired the strong love that the boys have for their mom. It is amazing to me. It is so very strong and loving. It's beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Travis has always been such a love-dove.

And I think you're awesome, Jen, for recognizing the importance of their bond.

SuperDave said...

Good pics!!! But, the best bond ever was....Sean Connery.